Damper pedal modifications

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 21 12:07:30 MST 2008

Annie,
I don't know about the pedal but I have been wearing trifocals for
years. As an organist the problem is even worse because the music rack
is higher than the piano's rack. The solution for me was to have a
single lens made for the middle distance and that works very well both
for the organ playing and for the computer.
Norman Barrett