Damper pedal modifications

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Mon Jan 21 17:24:53 MST 2008

That's a good point, Norman, and  she did have her music rack adjusted to
about the height of an organ's music rack, come to think of it.

The good thing is that she doesn't use music all that often.  Her eyes are
so bad that it's a real struggle for her to read music, I think.

The bad part is that she's only in her late 40s or early 50s, and she's
the heart of the music program at her church.  (This is the church that
took one of my grands on trial -- and she looooooved it!  It was so
heartwarming to see her have to back off because the piano could actually
give her more sound than she needed. <g>)

I don't know how she's going to adjust her music height on the grand, but
I get the impression the congregation will do just about anything for her,
so they'll figure it out.

But I'm quite sure they're not going to even think about (let alone solve)
the pedal problem.

Annie G.