Chinese made Yamaha P22s - update

John Formsma formsma at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:03:53 MST 2008

On Jan 21, 2008 9:41 AM,  <itunepiano at aol.com> wrote:

> > - and how about a phillips head instead of a straight slot, Dampchaser??

Good idea.

> And while  were at it, would it be cheaper for us and more profitable for you to make
> the system in China?

Bad idea.  I'm willing to pay extra to stay out of China.

High costs here are largely due to our screwy tax system and
over-regulation.  And the fact that the Fed keeps expanding the money
supply, which makes the dollar worth less.  But that's a topic for
another day and another list.

--
JF