Chinese made Yamaha P22s - update

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 21 16:07:55 MST 2008

Why would anyone even suggest having them made in China.
That is the reason that our (Canada and the US) manufacturing industry, does
not have the jobs they once had.
Those cheap products, have cost us many jobs.
Oh yes, don't get me wrong, I have been as guilty as the rest of us, by
buying those cheaper products.
Perhaps I am being too simplistic, and it was just inevitable.
John Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca