Kohler & Campbell lyre squeek

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Jan 22 10:04:04 MST 2008

Hi,
Do not know for sure but think that you need to take the pedak assembly apart and tighten the set screws from under the pedals.
There should be NO side to side movement of the pedal and this is controled rith set screws or some other capture devise as I recall.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com