Dead Bass Strings

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Tue Jan 22 10:33:30 MST 2008

Paul

The dealership is not going to let her pick out another piano for the same price. If anything, they will make her pay for the moves,?but they will be happy to have her pick out a more expensive piano, which she might be able to afford.

I wouldn't be too harsh on a Wulry spinet. Yes, they weren't the greatest instrument ever built, but for the price, they're not bad.?

Since she's already paid for the new bass strings, Joe's recommendation to put CA glue in the hole, and then insert the pins is probably the best way to anchor the pins.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of