Young Chang E101

Michelle Smith michelle at smithpianoservice.com
Wed Jan 23 05:48:28 MST 2008

I may be showing my lack of experience but I just worked on a Young Chang
E101 yesterday.  I had to remove the keys to clean out the mouse droppings
(!) and when I tried to put the keys back in, I couldn't seem to get them in
order.  I felt like I was losing my mind until I realized this piano doesn't
even have 88 keys!  Wow!

The piano belongs to a little country church.  They just received it as a
donation and it has all kinds of things wrong with it (mainly caused by
mice).  The sound doesn't come close to filling up the room and they were
looking to me to perform a miracle.  ::sigh::

Michelle Smith

Smith Piano Service

Bastrop, Texas