Young Chang E101

Don pianotuna at accesscomm.ca
Wed Jan 23 07:09:49 MST 2008

Hi Michelle,

You can still be a hero--suggest they get a contact or other microphone for
the piano--and make sure the pianist has a monitor speaker. I'm sure the
piano sounds much better now, so the only thing required is "more sound".

Some have suggested lavender oil will cause mice to leave the piano
alone--perhaps try this and let us know if it works? I hope there is no
hanta virus where you live.

At 06:48 AM 1/23/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>          I had to remove the keys to clean out the mouse droppings (!) and
>when I tried to put the keys back in, I couldn’  I felt like I was
>losing my mind until I realized this piano doesn’  Wow!        The
>sound doesn’  ::sigh::     Michelle Smith  Smith Piano Service
>Bastrop, Texas                No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.  Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database:
>269.19.7/1233 - Release Date: 1/19/2008 6:37 PM
Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner