Young Chang E101

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Wed Jan 23 06:48:49 MST 2008

Lavender oil or actual flowers do work.
Always number parts before dismantling!
Used to see lots of E-101's when I did store work. usually lots of
problems with them.
pw

Don <pianotuna at accesscomm.ca>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
01/23/2008 07:37 AM
Please respond to
Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>

Pianotech List <pianotech at ptg.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Young Chang E101

Hi Michelle,

You can still be a hero--suggest they get a contact or other microphone
for
the piano--and make sure the pianist has a monitor speaker. I'm sure the
piano sounds much better now, so the only thing required is "more sound".

Some have suggested lavender oil will cause mice to leave the piano
alone--perhaps try this and let us know if it works? I hope there is no
hanta virus where you live.

At 06:48 AM 1/23/2008 -0600, you wrote:
>          I had to remove the keys to clean out the mouse droppings (!)
and
>when I tried to put the keys back in, I couldn&#8217;  I felt like I was
>losing my mind until I realized this piano doesn&#8217;  Wow!        The
>sound doesn&#8217;  ::sigh::     Michelle Smith  Smith Piano Service
>Bastrop, Texas                No virus found in this incoming message.
>Checked by AVG Free Edition.  Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database:
>269.19.7/1233 - Release Date: 1/19/2008 6:37 PM
Regards,

mailto:pianotuna at yahoo.com               http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner