Charge more to tune a Steinway?

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Jan 23 10:47:04 MST 2008

No.  And I dont see any reason why anyone should charge more to tune a
grand visa vi an upright.  I offer customers 1.5 hours service visits
for a fixed price. What I can get done in that time I do.  If I need
more time I schedule a new appointment.

Cheers
RicB

    Greetings,

              Does anyone else out there feel that you need more time to
    tune
    Steinways? Is it just me or what? I am thinking of charging alittle
    more to tune
    them. I have been tuning for 5 years.

    Julia Gottshall,
    Reading, PA