Pearl River Grand Problem

Steve Blasyak atuneforyou at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 16:25:29 MST 2008

Hey Now,

I've had the pivot pin fall out on the damper tray of a Pearl River Grand. Fairly easy fix. You loosen the opposite side to give you a little wiggle room. Dab a bit of the thick gap filling super glue on the pin and stick it back in there and it's a done deal. I haven't had it fail again yet. You do not need to remove the damper tray. Is there a piece of the broken pin protruding out of the damper tray? If so perhaps you could remove it with a pair of pliers.

Mark Wisner @ Kawai may be able to help you out with what to use as a replacement.

C-ya in Anaheim.

Steve Blasyak
Orange County Chapter