celeste

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jan 25 04:25:25 MST 2008

stuka at mindspring.com wrote:
> Dunno if this would be helpful or close enough for your purposes, but
> there's a "Schulmerich Carllons Chapel Chimes"  thingie on eBay starting
> at $100 +  75 S/H.
>
> Item # 220195625842

I doubt that is what Rob is looking for. Unless he's opening up a
wedding chapel in the corner of his shop and wants it next to his
Hammond... ;-}

A real celeste is acoustic, has more keys and sounds like a glockenspiel
in a box.

--
Conrad Hoffsommer, RPT - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076