R,C&S question

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri Jan 25 14:24:28 MST 2008

RIc
   Thank You.  Well said. The creative  tonal element is what drives all
Belly heads.  Without out the passion it  would be ....BORING!!
    Dale

I go  back to something I've said many a time.  The controversy element
here is way over driven... as are the criticisms of the different types
of boards.  All work well.  The rest of the discussion should be  free
and open and interesting as all get out.  As Dale puts it  below... he's
had fun on his journey making different types of boards...  creating
different types of sounds.  Thats what this should all be  about.

Cheers
RicB

48)