R,C&S question

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 12:37:59 MST 2008

Good points, Ric (and Dale), and I've benefitted from your queries for the past five years or so since I first started lurking.

I think the innovation is shifting to the small shops while the big companies try to figure out their corporate models and how to go global. As Michael Spreeman said, "Viva La List." We might be totally off our rockers at times but at least we have a chance to exchange our ideas with people all over the world. It's pretty awesome and my thinking would be so much smaller without all of you.

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts
(978) 323-4545