Soundboard drydown for installation

Richard Brekne ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jan 26 01:19:35 MST 2008

Grin... nah... THIS particular piano factory would no doubt have ah...
convinced me to seek employment elsewhere but then the fact is that the
vast majority of piano factories would have welcomed me with open
arms.... that is to say as long as I followed there local leader. Which
I can do easily enough when it required of me.  But this is not supposed
to be that kind of place now is it ?  What is one of the main points
banged in by one of our own Imadadigadis ??  "Think for yourself"  So I
do. :):)

Cheers
RicB

        "I'm out of my league with that speculation"...quoth the Brekne...

        Ric,

    I know you have a lot of enthusiasm for your speculation, but I
    think you would have
    been quietly murdered ages ago if the List was a piano factory...;-]

    David Ilvedson, RPT
    Pacifica, CA  94044