R,C&S question

Jude Reveley/Absolute Piano juderev at verizon.net
Sat Jan 26 12:25:24 MST 2008

Re: R,C&S questionThere's more evolution left in the piano yet. Let's not let the stagnation of the past century put us off. Let's make the new piano century one for history in the making.

Ron O.

Good to hear from you Ron O. and I'm all for the innovation, but if I try too many innovations at once I might not catch what made the difference. I also have to respect what I'm working with; afterall, I'm rebuilding whereas you're designing from scratch and manufacturing.

My only regret is that I didn't get to meet you a few months earlier so that I could be tending to the Overs No. 6 instead of Tony M. right here in my backyard. What an education that could have been! Oh well :). Tony's a great tuner and I keep bugging him about letting me substitute or at least let me tag along to polsih the case or something. Grins...

Jude Reveley, RPT
Absolute Piano Restoration, LLC
Lowell, Massachusetts
(978) 323-4545