R,C&S question

ricb at pianostemmer.no ricb at pianostemmer.no
Sat Jan 26 12:41:40 MST 2008

He means crack..I believe as in pull apart. Tension cracks. If you
dont dry out a panel enough for the relevant climate is will crack
during dry transients. 6 % is pushing it for much of the world. 7 %
would pretty much guarantee it me thinks. But then thats not such a
concern in a RC&S board outside of visuals.

Cheers
RicB

Hello Ron:

What do you mean by the term "checking"?

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com