New book -Grand Obsession-

Ed Sutton ed440 at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 26 20:18:33 MST 2008

Perri is a nice person. She loves piano technicians, and wants to tell the world how wonderful we are.
This will probably be an influential book, and good for our careers.
Whether or not you agree with her, it would be good to get familiar with the book. Your customers will be asking you about it.
Ed Sutton