Grand Obsession book

AlliedPianoCraft AlliedPianoCraft at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 07:13:04 MST 2008

I haven't read the book, but from what I have read here I brings back some of my own experiences. Remember that test drive in car that you fell in love with. Remember that sip of wine you tasted. How about a cigar that someone gave you to try. Not always, but sometimes it never measures up to that moment when you tried it. I know how a piano can sound from the time you voiced it in your shop to when it arrives in the customers home or one stage in a concert hall, but sometimes it just boils down to the excitement factor at the time you tried that can never be recaptured.

Al

Al Guecia
Allied PianoCraft
PO Box 1549