OT- Websites

Paul McCloud pmc033 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 12:16:33 MST 2008

Hi, All:
    For those of you that don't have a website, or would like to take control of your own, I have found a very good alternative to:
    a) paying someone hundreds of dollars to make one for you;
    b) buying expensive software and spending countless hours learning how to do it; and
    c) going to some website and downloading a ready-made template that looks like every other template-made cheapo website.
    It's called BlueVoda.  The software is free, and you can create any effect you want, just like to "big boys".  You can insert any images, links, special effects, whatever into your web pages.
    I have an online scheduling service ( www.appointmentquest.com ) my site links seamlessly to.  Actually, I created  my website specifically to use this online scheduling service.  (Thanks to Brad Smith for the heads-up!  www.smithpiano.com  ).
    Ok, so my first attempt (see my site below) is nothing to rave about.  But it cost me zip- and I can do anything I want with it.  Not only do you get the software for free, but there are literally thousands of people who can help you via the forums on the BlueVoda site. There are many video tutorials available, and tons of support.  VERY cool.
    Click on the link below.
    Just thought I'd pass along a good thing.

    Paul McCloud
    San Diego

Paul McCloud
pmc033 at earthlink.net