ethics thing

itunepiano at aol.com itunepiano at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 15:06:41 MST 2008

?I like to interview the customer to find out what she wants the piano to do before I condemn a piano. ? I ran into an old player upright last week.? The player was still intact, but it needed new action parts.?? A few notes didn't work.?? The customer just wanted it to sound better for two young kids who banged on it once in a while.? I did a quick tuning and it was fine for the kids to bang on.?? The customer was happy -? she knows the true condition of the piano, and will take steps to replace it, but for the time being, I was able to improve the piano for a price she was happy with.?? Bob.

 shape in the new year.