Roof comes in on new board.

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Jan 27 15:13:21 MST 2008

Thanks Dave,
I guess it goes with out saying I put a new keyboard, back action, guide
rails, etc. into this piano last year.
My approach to drying out the piano, or should I say stabilizing it, has
been to let is sit my back shop, storage area,  with no artificial climate
control at all for the last 3 weeks and counting. In my thinking this will
very slowly bring it back. The belly can't really fill up because of nose
holes. In the absence of visible damage to rim laminations, all I can think
of is to perhaps tap and listen to the rim and other parts of the piano.
With the board out I'll be able to inspect the rim more thoroughly.
Fenton