Book 4 Sale ... stop, stop, stop

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 27 17:06:51 MST 2008

Wow. I've received a perfectly prodigious pile of positive posts from a plethora of potential purchasers. Thank you all.

I will contact folks in the order I received them until the deal is done. If you really wanted the book and don't hear from me .... well, let that be a lesson to you, in future:

 Never take your eyes off your computer screen, not even for a minute!

Alan Barnard
If not literate, at least alliterate in Salem, MO