Stuck action

Fenton Murray fmurray at cruzio.com
Sun Jan 27 17:17:16 MST 2008

I just finished the S&S O that I posted a while back. I think it's the one
you're thinking of. The hammer rail was destroyed by the time I finally got
it out. I had John Dewey replace the rails and supply me with low profile
screws. All is well now, but the customer paid dearly for this screw up by
another tech. The action had been 'rebuilt' with all new action parts, then
installed, never to be removed again, until I came along. I still can't
believe someone could cash that check and not be scared to death the phone
would ring.
Fenton