Laminated panels

alan forsyth alan at forsythalan.wanadoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 09:34:57 MST 2008

Yes, you're right. But I have quite often stood on a cardboard box as a
temporary step with no ill effects; of course with you ultra large
Americans, that might be another story. They do make furniture from
cardboard and it's also used as a laminate in internal plywood doors.

But you're still right. I must remember, it's for
packaging......packaging......packaging.....

signed

Polly Styrene