insurance

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue Jan 29 15:20:36 MST 2008

Les:

That truly is sad.  I tuned for 17 years in a school district and
enjoyed the work.  Toward the end of that time the district was
appropriately careful with people from outside but at that time (mid
90s) it was still only a matter of getting a "visitor badge" from the
office.  I applaud their doing background checks etc. but one has to
wonder how far this can go and still operate the schools.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT

dporritt at smu.edu <mailto:dporritt at smu.edu>