insurance

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 30 05:32:41 MST 2008

Oh have offered that on so many occasions.  Few positive replies, so I gave
up. I'm sort of a necessary evil in a way because I am so often "in the
way". Teachers are mostly quite cordial, glad for the good work I do, but
now that finances are so bad that they expect 20 cent pitch raises in one
pass, no payment for a second pass, my ear cannot get used to such
mediocrity, and since I do some heavy-weight tuning, my ears, especially
"limited ears" cannot stand to get used to that.......
les