insurance

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Wed Jan 30 00:20:09 MST 2008

I agree, I love those kids, and have been known to take HOURS on a job, because I take time with them.  Maybe you could make an offer to the music teacher to teach a short session on piano tuning?
Diane

insurance
Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 29 21:04:10 MST 2008

That's no fun...............  I love the inquisitive kids who think it's
really cool that they got to pull a string and understand a harmonic.
That's the terrible thing about all this- the good kids get cheated out of a
golden opportunity for some interesting learning.
les b

Diane Hofstetter