Korean Dip

paulrevenkojones at aol.com paulrevenkojones at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 21:23:23 MST 2008

A piano action is a closed loop with a limited number of interactions. I find that once I grind my way through something until I really understand the concept, I am actually relieved of the need to remember things, and can focus on the differences and subtleties.

 Just like telling the truth--you don't have to remember what you said!