Puzzler

Alan Barnard pianotuner at embarqmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:05:06 MST 2008

Michael, Michael, Michael ..... tsk, tsk ... have you learned nothing in this business? Here is a hard and fast rule, to be ignored only at peril of your sanity:

The fix for any and all "Winter & (probably illegitimate) Sons" spinet piano(?) problems is a half gallon of kerosene and a common kitchen match.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO