Do you dry the ribs, along with the board, prior to gluing ?

Prof. Euphonious Thump lclgcnp at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 12:23:07 MST 2008

Well, thanks for making fun of me, but I've been very
busy with other things these last 12 months and, no,
have not fully followed the discussion. But unlike
many on this list who are too proud to admit not
knowing some tidbit of mundane information, I'm not
afraid to ask.

 Thanks for filling me in.

 Thump