Recycled Pianos

annie at allthingspiano.com annie at allthingspiano.com
Thu Jan 31 14:16:31 MST 2008

Fiddle makers love those seasoned maple backposts.  And somebody once
posted a link to a site of repurposed pianos -- desks and bars, etc.  The
Journal published an article last year on turning a vertical into a
workbench.

Two consoles in my shop are going to be repurposed this summer: one into a
writing desk and the other into a workbench.

Annie Grieshop