Accu-tuner

carlteplitski koko99 at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 31 21:43:23 MST 2008

My accu-tuner acted up today, and left me wondering how to address the problem.
It may not be something that I can do myself, but hoping, cause a contract is coming
up very shortly, and can't see sending it away and getting it back in time .
What's happened is this.  Morning tuning seemed OK, and when I started the second
tuning at a different location, things seemed normal , but right after I got thru the
bass tuning sequence the lights dimmed and didn't seem to register. Turned it off , went
to the proper location and I pushed the on button ,as soon as I activated the tune button,
lights went out.  I suspected the battery, although I hadn't noticed the low battery sign.  I plugged
in the adapter and tried it again. For the first few moments, things seemed OK, but again
returned to previous lights out problem.    Any ideas or help would very much be appreciated.

Carl / Cold Winnipeg.