Speaking of menus

Willem Blees wimblees at aol.com
Mon Mar 10 17:18:09 MST 2008

A while back, just before he died, Michael Landon appeared on the Johnny Carson Show and read a "Road Kill" menu. Shortly afterwards, while we were on a trip, my wife and I, along with our two boys, came up with a Piano Technician's Menu.  Enjoy.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Honolulu, HI
Author of
The Business of Piano Tuning
available from Potter Press
www.pianotuning.com

Piano Technician’s Menu

Drinks

Your choice of balance or front rail punch

A Diminished 5th of Jack Daniels

Egg Knob

A Case of Beer

So-La-Ti (our special blend of herb tea)

Appetizers (Hors D’oeuvres)

Stuffed Mushroom Capstans

Deep Fried Soundboard Buttons

String cheese

Egg Drop Screw Soup

Southern Fried Key Buttons

Marinated Monkey

Miscellaneous ( A LA Cart)

Stack of Pancakes

Treble String Beans

Lettuce Wedge

Key Bed of Spinach

Sour “do” Piano Rolls

Half Baked Piano Rolls (taken out of the oven a 16th hour early)

Wippen Potatoes (erved with spoons)

Potatoes chipped, (up to 445)

Pork, Steak, Lamb & Poultry

Butt Steak