[pianotech] Service Call

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Mon Nov 17 02:18:13 PST 2008

Just to clarify, I never said this technician charges $120 for five minutes.  I have no idea what he would do in this situation.  I probably should of never brought it up, but my point was that I am sure we all (most of us) work on a min. service fee.

Thank you all for your great suggestions!  I feel a lot better now.

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578  http://www.toddpianoworks.com