[pianotech] Weickert hammer set pics

Starr Taylor st.piano at verizon.net
Sat Nov 22 07:40:06 PST 2008

Dale, Ray & Jack,

These hammers look Great! I'm very excited about these hammers and my ears/hearing are grateful to Jack for pulling this formula off shelf
again. I can say that I'm very tired of hard hammers and what some people call tone in this country.

I'll take the nom de plume of Hammer Head, no problem ; - )

If you haven't seen my latest promo for Ronsen, and most of you have, here's the link

http://www.saintpiano.com/11.html

Have a great weekend!

Starr

www.saintpiano.com

Tampa Bay Dealer for Charles R. Walter Pianos
The Best Boutique Instruments made in the USA

www.walterpiano.com