[pianotech] Mystery Piano

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Nov 24 05:45:47 PST 2008

And begs New Age questions as well:
How long was the DamppChaser cord?
Could a DC be rigged to work off a battery, or better yet, a solar panal?

Maybe this was meant to be the cornerstone of a new residence, of one
who believed that a house was not a home without a piano.

Could be an off-season income generator, as a tourist draw.

I'll keep any further thoughts to myself.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY