[pianotech] Mystery Piano

Barbara Richmond piano57 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 24 06:37:05 PST 2008

It's art, man.

br

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Skolnik" <davidskolnik at optonline.net>
To: pianotech at ptg.org
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 7:45:47 AM GMT -06:00 US/Canada Central
Subject: Re: [pianotech] Mystery Piano

And begs New Age questions as well:
How long was the DamppChaser cord?
Could a DC be rigged to work off a battery, or better yet, a solar panal?

Maybe this was meant to be the cornerstone of a new residence, of one
who believed that a house was not a home without a piano.

Could be an off-season income generator, as a tourist draw.

I'll keep any further thoughts to myself.

David Skolnik
Hastings on Hudson, NY