[pianotech] graphite and center pins?

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Wed Apr 1 06:33:54 PDT 2009

Hi Jim.
Valid point, but why then should we not bush all the bushings at the same time so that they are equal?
For me the answer to your question only can be answered by observation of the results that can take years.
So far it has been 5 years for one piano I service that exhibited this pinning problem with no further issues.

Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com