[pianotech] Surcharges

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 20:42:47 PDT 2009

Todd

If you have made the decision not to work on Tuesday, then don't work on Tuesday. So when a customer asks you to work on Tuesday, say no,?but don't charge them extra. If they want you bad enough, try to?work something else out, like early in the morning, later in the evening, or on Sunday. Or she can find another tuner.?

I don't work on Sunday, no matter what. I just say NO. There are other tuners.

Willem (Wim) Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
Mililani, Oahu, HI
808-349-2943