[pianotech] Looking for Steinway Duo-art Grand

Herbotune at aol.com Herbotune at aol.com
Thu Apr 2 18:03:08 PDT 2009

My name is Herb Lindahl from Connecticut.
I have a client looking for a certain style of Steinway Duo-art. It is the
type which feature the works in a drawer, as opposed to the more common above
the key bed installation. There were apparently about 300 made. These were
made  after the merger in the early thirties. The other major difference that's
important, is that the case was not extended to accommodate the Duo-art
installation. The keys and action were stock Steinway.
My client would be happy to locate one either with all the parts or empty.
Thank you very much.
Herb Lindahl, RPT Connecticut