[pianotech] new carved piano legs and wippens

perrys piano restorations perrymark at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 22:08:10 PDT 2009

Hello Everyone,

I was thinking of gearing up my shop to glue up and carve seven or eight sets of Steinway Tulip Legs.  I'm carving a set right now, and in the mode for cut millwork on more sets.  Of course I can carve up anything you guys need, but it would make sense to make several of these sets.  anybody interested in 3 legs and a lyre hand-carved in solid Mahogany for $2,500?  www.carvedpianoparts.com if you wish to take a look at them.

Also, I have 5 new sets of wippens on the shelf for sale @ $500 per set I need to unload.

Thanks for looking.

God Bless,

Mark

p.s. while your on the web-site, check out the piano my shop is building from scratch right here in Virginia!  It's ALL American Made!