[pianotech] new carved piano legs and wippens

Will Truitt surfdog at metrocast.net
Sat Apr 4 03:55:34 PDT 2009

Hi Mark:

I visited your website and watched your video.  Your woodworking and
refinishing is truly exceptional.  Clearly you are a craftsman of highly
developed skills.

You briefly touched on your patented offset cantilevered  high treble bridge
in the video.  Would you be so kind as to share a bit more on the design -
details of it and purpose?   It looks very interesting.

Will Truitt