[pianotech] aural vs edt

William Monroe bill at a440piano.net
Sat Apr 4 10:26:49 PDT 2009

True Ron,

But to be honest, most if not all of us have a back-up lever/tip/etc.

How many ETD users have more than one device?  I'd guess few.  I agree there
are solutions for ETD users (myself included - I only have one) but for most
folks, if the unit fails, they have no back-up, unless they are competent
aurally as well.

William R. Monroe