[pianotech] aural vs edt

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Sat Apr 4 11:52:17 PDT 2009

Then don't call me!  I'm far from a wacko and have done over 2,000 concert
tunings with never a complaint! so there!  :>)

Paul

"David Ilvedson" <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>
Sent by: pianotech-bounces at ptg.org
04/04/2009 12:36 PM
Please respond to
David Ilvedson <ilvey at sbcglobal.net>; Please respond to
pianotech at ptg.org

pianotech at ptg.org
cc

Subject
Re: [pianotech] aural vs edt

I wouldn't send a sub who didn't use and ETD.   I don't want some wacko
changes done to my concert tuning...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA  94044