[pianotech] ETD suggestions

Avery Todd ptuner1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 13:33:42 PDT 2009

I used an SAT III for years while I was still at the university. I loved the
battery life! But I now have a Verituner that i really like.  (I had to
leave the SAT III since the univ. had paid for it!) And if you don't use the
back up lights too much, the battery lasts pretty well! If I had to buy
another one, I'd probably go with the SAT!

On Sat, Apr 4, 2009 at 11:38 PM, pmc033 at earthlink.net