[pianotech] Share room in Harrisburg

Wally Scherer afinetune at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 6 04:50:36 PDT 2009

I'm planning to go the the Mid Atlantic Region's PTG convention this month in Harrisburg, PA, and stay in a less expensive neighboring hotel to the convention hotel. Is there anyone who is going who would like to split room charges with me? I would prefer an early to bed, early to rise type with no smoking or drinking. Reply to my personal e-mail address, please. Thanks.

Wallace T. Scherer, piano technician, music educator
P.O. Box 4121, Lantana, Florida, USA, 33465
Telephone: 561-432-4121
Web page: http://aftune.angelfire.com