[pianotech] Old upright

Matthew Todd toddpianoworks at att.net
Tue Apr 7 08:38:28 PDT 2009

Wim,

As part of the PTG code, it states we are to put the best interests of our customer first (I can't remember the exact wording).  It "sounds" as if Duaine was doing just that.  Sometimes I feel that are unwilling to do the work that "seems" like a waste, but we are satisfying the customer.

Plus, you cannot put a price tag on an item that, to the customer, is priceless.  Why would that customer want to sell their piano anyway?

TODD PIANO WORKS
Matthew Todd, Piano Technician
(979) 248-9578
http://www.toddpianoworks.com