[pianotech] Old upright

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 17:07:10 PDT 2009

Duaine

Why are you so negative about this? It almost seems like you're trying to?pick a fight for no reason. Maybe you only work on uprights. But?did you ever consider the fact that there might be someone out there who actually works on grand pianos?

The idea Jerry presented has to do with restoring a pianos,?whether they are?grands or?uprights.

Wim.

Duanie, I've told you privately, now I'm telling you publicly. With your negative attitude towards others and the PTG,?you don't deserve to be on this list. Please unsubscribe.??