[pianotech] loss of a day's work

pianolover 88 pianolover88 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:39:13 PDT 2009

Strip away all the labels and I think the most valuable asset we have as tuner/technician's, is our professionalism, our ability to communicate effectively with our clients, and taking pride in our work, and treating the client's piano as if it were our own. In the final analysis, I believe that our clients care *only* about getting the best quality work done on their pianos, regardless of whether one is an rpt, an associate or neither. I have never been asked if I was a member of the ptg, let alone if I was an rpt or associate. My customers are loyal because they know how much I love my work and that I always go that extra mile to give them the best service. If you are unfriendly, non-communicative, only do the bare minimum to get by, then even the most impressive credentials won't get you very far.

Terry Peterson

Accurate Piano Service
UniGeezer.com
"Over 50, and not "2" Tired!"